Senior Software Developer - Python
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I have partnered with a dynamic technology company based in Nottingham, specialising in developing cutting-edge software solutions.
I am looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who has a strong programming background with a deep understanding of the methodologies that drive scalable, Agile software development and software testing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams throughout the software development lifecycle, encompassing design, implementation, testing, code review, and documentation.
- Actively identify and implement improvements to existing business software processes and user interactions.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and support the core platform, contributing to the automation and streamlining of data processes.
- Write high-quality, scalable code in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
Please note that weekly travel to the office will be required.
Salary ranges from £70,000-£75,000 depending on experience.
Please get in touch with Parm Shergill for more information.