Director Business Development, Adobe Practice, EMEA
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Job Description
The Director of Business Development builds strong, trusted relationships with clients around the implementation of Adobe products and is the primary liaison with the client executives and project sponsors. They effectively communicate with clients at all levels, quickly assess their business needs, translate these needs into solutions involving marketing technologies, accurately scope and estimate implementation effort and negotiate/close deals.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities for Martech Services.
- Manage all phases of the business development lifecycle to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit with Adobe-based solutions around those specific needs.
- Create a pursuit strategy and execute on the same, to win new business at profitable terms.
- Build relationships with key influencers / decision makers at target prospects / clients.
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
- Cultivate business relationships through networking, industry events and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Demonstratable and successful track record of building an Adobe business within a?professional services or CRM consulting / technology services environment.
- Hands on experience with marketing technologies with demonstrated ability to accurately scope, estimate and propose projects using Adobe products and solutions.
- System implementation experience, with understanding of agile approach.
- Able to take initiative, be self-driven and drive business opportunities towards an outcome.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and presentation skills (including extensive experience in creating pitch books, responses to RFIs and RFPs).
- Strong track record with sales quota achievement.
- Openness to travel and work at client site when necessary.
- Financial services and / or Retail industry experience and contacts is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree minimum with advanced degrees is desirable.
An array of benefits are offered to Publicis Sapient employees. In addition to a leading compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career! With free soya lattes and gym fee reimbursement being thrown in, you'll get to taste the best coffee in town (in our opinion).
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities www.careers.publicissapient.com.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.