This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
HSE Advisor Nottingham - Commutable from Derby, Loughborough, Mansfield and Surrounding Areas. £35,000 - £40,000 plus Benefits - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Are you an HSE Advisor looking for your next Fixed Term Contract position working for an industry-leader within the rail sector? Do you want a role that will have an active role in shaping policy and health and safety guidelines for the future? On offer is role where you will report directly into the QHSE Manager, playing a vital role as the on-site representative for the department. In this role, you will play a proactive role in leading and promoting the company's HSE strategy ensuring that all activity is conducted in accordance with health and safety guidelines. Working in a safety critical environment at a live railway depot, you will be responsible for carrying out regular site inspections as well as providing reviews to existing guidance. The company are a leading contractor to Network Rail and provide maintenance services throughout the UK. They are recognised throughout the industry as a safety-conscious employer that prioritise employee welfare and wellbeing. This role would suit an HSE Advisor looking to work in a role where they can directly impact and influence H&S policy. The Role:
- Play a vital role in leading and advocating for the company's HSE policy on site.
- Play an active role in the shaping and writing of Health & Safety guidelines and policy.
- Ensure all incidents and accidents are accurately reported and any necessary changes and adjustments are made to policy.
- Possess a recognised Health, Safety, and Environmental qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH etc).
- Experience within an engineering environment; HND / NVQ qualifications highly advantageous.
- Experience within the rail sector is highly advantageous but not essential.
Reference Number: BBBH204632 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.