This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an Edinburgh-based opportunity for a CPU Architect to join one of the world’s most reputable high-tech companies.
As the successful CPU Architect, you will join a team that works together with other architects to define and develop a brand new and competitive CPU architecture. You will define the interfaces between hardware, firmware and the operating systems for systems based on it. Our client will pay market-topping salaries; they will consider an experienced CPU Architect, or someone coming from a Hardware Design background with a strong understanding of CPU development.
Key requirements include:
- A good degree in Computer Engineering or related field (MSc minimum)
- A number of years’ solid hands-on experience within Digital ASIC Design and CPU development
- In-depth knowledge of CPU instruction set architecture and CPU cores
- Experience within software development and modelling in C
- Excellent communication skills in English
Apply today! Contact Caroline Pye