This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Architect for a very exciting UK based technology driven business. You will be responsible for owning and communicating the companies Enterprise Architecture Strategy, Vision and Roadmap from a Business Architecture, Data Architecture and Application Architecture perspective. You will be working to build the bridge between strategy and implementation working closely with Senior Leadership, Product, Data, Delivery and Operational stakeholders.
The role is offered as a remote role with very occasional meetings, circa once every 2 months, at offices based either in Reading or Exeter (whichever location is best for you).
The role will involve:
- Strategic thinking to take business strategies into architecture across all domains of business, data, application, and infrastructure.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure alignment to the architecture strategy, vision and principles.
- Governing all change to ensure it is strategically aligned, provides value for money and is fit for purpose, whilst managing architectural risk and debt.
- Building and maintaining relationships with technology vendors and suppliers.
About You To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working as an Enterprise Architect and you will be able to hit the ground running with a strategic approach to problem solving.
You will also have/be:
- Visionary, collaborative, curious, creative and accountable.
- You will have knowledge and experience in all domains of Enterprise Architecture including, Business, Data, Application and Infrastructure. You will also have specialist experience in either Data or Business Architecture.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to talk to all levels of stakeholders.
- You will have an enthusiasm for the technology and property industries, with an ability to identify innovation opportunities.
- You are able to question the why - being able to ask questions, suggest alternative options and drive continuous improvement.
- You will be commercially astute.
The role is offered as a remote role. It comes with an excellent benefits package and salary including healthcare options, a bonus, good holiday allowance, insurances and much, much more.
Please note, to be considered for this role you MUST be eligible to work in the UK long-term without company sponsorship as our client is NOT in a position to sponsor applicants/candidates now or in the future.
KEYWORDS Enterprise Architect, Architect, Application Architecture, Software Architecture, Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Stakeholder Management, Architecture Strategy, Architecture Vision Architecture Roadmap.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.