Senior Power Electronics Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
We are working with an established Power Electronics manufacturer. As a Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer, your main function will be to design and develop DC-DC and AC-DC converters.
The role offers you the opportunity to work closely with test and production engineering teams, ensuring that all products are ready for volume production.
- Electronics design, preferably power conversion or analog IC design.
- Design of isolated DC-DC converters and AC-DC converters.
- Analogue circuit simulation.
- Designing electronic components.
- Performance of validation and verification tests.
- Lab based testing.
If you want to find out more about this role and other opportunities in Electronics/Hardware Engineering roles across the UK, please contact Sam Cruse.