RF Validation Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An opportunity has become available for an RF Validation Engineer to join an innovative company building the first and only space-based cellular broadband network based in Edinburgh.
As an RF Validation Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Post silicon RF validation
- RF characterisation
- Test automation
- System analysis and debug
- Work cross-functionally between multiple engineering divisions
- 4 years industry experience, outside of academia
- Strong knowledge of RF architecture and system level understanding
- Hands-on experience with RF lab experience
- Post silicon validation experience
- Experience with test automation experience in Python or C#
If you have interest in applying to the RF Validation Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.