Senior Software Developer SaaS
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Software Developer (Python GCP SaaS) *Hybrid / Cambridge* to £80k
Opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join a successful SaaS tech scale-up that have huge financial backing and are currently going through an exciting period of growth!
The company have created an AI and Machine Learning driven platform that is used within the automotive sector for a range of purposes such as engine calibration.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £80k plus stock options
- Once a month in the office
- Private medical, live insurance, and 6% employer pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
As a Senior Software Developer, you'll develop and maintain high quality, scalable and robust features for new, highly complex SaaS products. You'll work with a range of technologies including Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Google Cloud and Git.
Some examples of key projects you'll work on include an API ML driven product extending the functionality of the backend by designing APIs, building and extending an internal product that needs to accelerate development, improving code quality to ensure development can continue at pace, and PoC work for new customers. As this is a senior position you will be expected to provide technical guidance and occasional mentorship to junior members of the team.
Office & WFH:
The company is based in central Cambridge, close to the main station and other public transport. You will only need to be in the office one day a month.
- You are experienced in software development ideally using Python (but will consider other languages)
- You are at a senior level; capable of delivering projects and working independently
- You must have experience working in a SaaS environment
- You ideally have cloud experience - GCP ideally, will consider AWS too
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment where requirements and priorities are constantly evolving
As a Senior Software Developer, you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Senior Software Developer (SaaS GCP) role.