This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DevOps Engineer (NGINX Terraform Bash AWS Cloud) *Hybrid / Cambridge* to £65k
Are you a talented DevOps Engineer with a background working in software houses?
You could be joining one of the world's most advanced cybersecurity technology businesses that uses AI technology to protect clients across the globe from advanced cyber threats.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £65k plus bonuses
- Hybrid working (3 days a week remote)
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Personal training and development budgets
- Healthcare and Life Insurance
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday off
Your Role & Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a key figure within an innovative R&D team who are currently working on an exciting top-secret project. You will be working across a variety of projects using a diverse toolset and will create and improve products that have been a key driver in the company's rapid growth and success.
Some of your main responsibilities will include developing, configuring, and automating systems and services in AWS and Azure, working on projects independently and bringing fresh ideas, working with provisioning tools and IaC approaches, and working on large scale continuous integration systems.
Office & WFH:
The offices are based in Cambridge (close to the station) and offer catered lunches on-site, breakout areas and social activities. You'll only be expected to go into the office 2 days a week.
- You have commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer working in a software house environment
- You are experienced in cloud deployment and building cloud infrastructure for software products
- You ideally have experience with NGINX, but alternatives are also accepted
- You have experience using Terraform or similar IaC tooling
- You have experience with Bash scripting or similar
- You have worked in cloud environments - AWS, Azure, or GCP
As a DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer role.