This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Analyst/Data Analytics
Health Care and Medical
£250 - £350 per day
Hybrid working, LONDON
Client: Data Analyst/Data Analytics
My client is a charity that works with our members to improve the standard of medical practice across the fields of radiology and oncology. With Faculties in two disciplines, the business and it's members benefit from a fuller understanding of medical practice, across the spectrum of diagnosis and treatment.
The business collaborate impartially with its members and external parties from across the medical industry, refining the latest research and guidelines into relevant applications for radiologists and oncologists. This work can be carried out efficiently because resources and processes are shared across our two Faculties.
This enables us to educate and support doctors effectively throughout their career, providing practical guidance, training and assessment. In turn, input from our members, through academic contributions, professional consultation and mentorship, drives on the business.
Role/Expectations: Data Analyst/Data Analytics
Lead on the continued development of the Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics to enable the business to make timely and effective decisions that support excellent customer service and operational effectiveness through the development of accessible data and reporting tools.
Strong Azure (Synapse), SQL and Power BI are at the heart of this role. You will be responsible for building robust, scalable, and maintainable solutions across the college, assisting with a range projects from Business Intelligence, Process Automation and Systems Integration.
You will be working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, business and technical. Demonstrable experience of fully understanding how a range of systems work together and how to transform data between systems is essential.
Produce quality analysis identifying opportunities for performance improvement and efficiencies to support the development of strategic business and workforce planning. Provide a vision for the data which the business holds and gathers, designing intuitive systems to hold and report on this data.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience: Data Analyst/Data Analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of Power BI, SQL, DAX & ETL Tools
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Platform, Azure Synapse and other Products including Azure Data Factories, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Synapse, Data Lake, Azure SQL DB
- Knowledge of information governance, data protection, freedom of information, transparency and confidentiality issues and relevant national / industry data standards
- Understanding of the design and management of BI environments in Azure
- Working knowledge of Azure Pipelines / Microsoft Synapse
- Sourcing, accessing and manipulating data and engineering data processes
- Data visualisation and storytelling
- Ability to identify trends, account for variances and highlight exceptions, risks and opportunities
- Ability to produce reports and analysis in a suitable and concise language to the highest of standards with attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply: Data Analyst/Data Analytics
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales