Senior C# Developer .Net Core - Technologist
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior C# Developer (.Net Core Azure API Angular) Cambridge to £95k
Are you a technologist with C# expertise looking for a new role where you can work on complex and challenging systems with a great deal of autonomy?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands on role at a global InsurTech business, producing game changing technology.
As a Senior C# Developer you'll collaborate and problem solve with a small team of other senior engineers to build the 2nd generation of a highly complex SaaS platform that enables Insurance brokers to automate risk management for commercial clients such as major retailers with multiple assets and insurance needs.
There are many technical challenges, you'll work across the full development lifecycle, liaising with senior stakeholders to discover and break down requirements, through to design and development of complex, data driven features and applications, taking ownership and working fairly independently.
You'll be working with a modern C# .Net Core tech stack encompassing Azure APIs across the full stack through to Angular on the frontend, there's an emphasis on clean coding and software engineering best practice.
Location / WFH:
There's a flexible work from home hybrid model, you'll join colleagues in the Cambridge office twice a week for team meet-ups and stakeholder meetings with the other three days work from home.
- You have expertise with C# .Net Core backend software development, having worked on large, scalable systems with complexity
- You're an advocate of creating, clean, reusable and maintainable code and have a good knowledge of modern Microsoft software engineering best practices, perhaps you subscribe to MSDN
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Design Patters, Algorithms
- You're likely to be degree educated in a relevant STEM discipline
What's in it for you:
As a Senior C# Developer you will receive a competitive salary plus a range of perks and benefits:
- Up to £95k salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working (3/4 days a week remote)
- Enhanced parental leave
- 25 days holiday (plus buy days and your birthday off)
- Pension, Health Care and Life Assurance
- Training and career development
- Social events and a range of other perks
Apply now to find out more about this Senior C# Developer / Software Engineer (.Net Core Azure API Angular) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.