Business Analyst (ERP)/ Romania/ B2B
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Location: Romania/ Remote
Job Type: B2B, contract
Our client is looking for qualified, open-minded and motivated Business Analyst. Our client is an automotive company.
- You will be conducting business requirements definition workshops and interviews
- You will be analysing of internal and external documentation in order to define regulatory and accounting requirements for ERP systems in our company
- You will be responsible for documentation and management of functional and non-functional requirements
- You will be reporting requirements and defining detailed data processing algorithms
- You will be responsible for verification of the delivered software in terms of correctness with the requirements
- Several years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience with collecting and managing functional and non-functional requirements
- Practical skills in describing business processes, in particular in BPMN notation
- Experience with financial, accounting, warehousing and logistics topics
- Experience with implementations of ERP systems or maintenance and development team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at Click here to contact this recruiter or +48 22 104 08 32.