Calibration Lead Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join our team and be the driving force behind our next generation of electrified propulsion technology! As a key player, you will be responsible for shaping the future products, whilst leading the charge in planning, delivery and validation of our cutting edge software module. Collaborate with Stakeholders to ensure we are on track to meet our customer needs.
As the Leader, you will coordinate all activities and stakeholders to ensure on-time releases for our vehicle projects. Your impact will shape the best products in terms of quality, cost and features!
Steering us towards successful deliveries by monitoring every aspect of the project. Your impeccable communication skills will keep everyone on board informed about programme status and timings.
Join us, and work closely on the next generation of electrified vehicles and products within a luxury and well established global business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily activities to deliver all application projects
- Manage programme KPIs, requirements, evaluate resource impacts and build plan accordingly
- Lead calibration and controls issues resolutions
- Secure resources, such as vehicles, rigs and spares, whilst leading vehicle activities and first level decision for validation priority
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Project Management of complex projects, interacting with diverse cross-functional teams
- Delivery of Engineering and or analytical projects preferably within the automotive industry.
- Experience of delivering electrified vehicle software or hardware