Strategic Sales Manager (Digital Business Transformation), Financial Services
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Job Description
- Seek, develop, and close new opportunities across the entire PS portfolio in the financial services industry with existing PS clients as well as driving new logos
- Meet or exceed KPIs relative to growth, business & pipeline management, and industry/domain.
- Represent the PS portfolio and develop opportunities through all phases of the selling cycle, and partner with teams to drive the ongoing pursuit, client oral presentations and competitive win strategy
- Create and lead new pursuits in one or multiple target accounts and bring forward clear and compelling client propositions
- Provide continual value-add to existing client teams and clients through Industry expertise, domain expertise, sales leadership and eminence
- Leverage our tools and systems to identify prospects, specific deals, potential renewals, potential repeatable business opportunities
- Manage PS Internal teams to build a dedicated and virtual team of experts to match our offerings to Client priorities
- Ensure all opportunities are accurately reflected and forecasted in our CRM
- Collaborate with PS colleagues to understand and manage delivery expectations and plan for post-sale transition to successful delivery
- Take ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual bookings targets and ensure contractual arrangements meet defined commercials goals
- Contribute to Strategic Sales and broader Growth Force community strategies, best practices, case studies, and education
- Attend selected industry & digital business forums to promote PS to the market, forge and maintain industry relationships and knowledge. Identify leads and execute on them as a result.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of PS' portfolio and solutions and how to best differentiate these values to our clients
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with clients and internal stakeholders via thought leadership, financial services POVs, and value-driven conversations
- Lead annual planning sessions, resulting in a PS sales identification & execution strategy to include:
- Articulation of client business and IT priorities and budget
- Insight on applicable industry trends
- A relationship map and calling plan between the client and PS executives
- Catalogue of known opportunities, and a set of proactive proposals to be developed
Your Skills & Experiences
- Demonstrated success in selling either professional services or IT product solutions into the financial services industry and developing and closing new business, including outcome-based solutions. Examples and contribution will be part of the interview process
- Ability to and experience of fostering deep relationships with the customer c-suite (beyond the CIO) through marketing campaigns, thought leadership activities, account references, and PR/media opportunities.
- Experience of managing high value sales targets and a strong track record of performance against these through a tenacious and strategic sales approach.
- Strong learning mindset and drive for continuous self-improvement, including exceptional communication and negotiation skills, personal adaptability, and high empathy and curiosity.
- A passion for people, leadership, equality, and society
- Flexible and mobile, able to work in a hybrid WFH, office, and travel environment as the role necessitates
An array of benefits are offered to Publicis Sapient employees. In addition to a leading compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career! With free soya lattes and gym fee reimbursement being thrown in, you'll get to taste the best coffee in town (in our opinion).
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities www.careers.publicissapient.com.
Publicis Sapient (PS), a global leader in Digital Business Transformation (DBT), is looking for a Strategic Sales Manager with a demonstrated track record of results to join our accomplished Growth Force team. In this role, you will harness the depth and breadth of PS' portfolio and the value-add of our extended capabilities through Publicis Groupe to identify new opportunities, new buying centers, and innovative ways to help our clients evolve for a more digital-enabled future, positively impacting their business and their customers.