Data Analytics Project Manager - Remote
£600 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Data and Analytics Project Manager
£600 - £700 per day
6 month contract
Would you like to be apart of a Data Platform team who focus is to setup designs, engineer and implement strategic, modern, data platform built on the latest data lakehouse technology.
One of our Insurance clients is looking for a Data and Analystics Project Manager to join the team and help spear the delivery of technology and data projects across the business.
The key responsibility of the role included:
* Gaining buy-in and consensus on project scope, expected business outcomes, and success criteria from all key stakeholders.
* Producing project plans by identifying work streams, tasks, interdependencies, key milestones and critical paths for delivery.
* Identifying, estimating and securing people and technology resource requirements (including IT, business users and 3rd parties) needed to successfully deliver agreed outcomes.
* Tracking project financials, including actuals and forecasts against approved budget.
The PM experience and skills will include:
* An understanding of the insurance industry, in particular the Lloyds market.
* Demonstrable experience of mobilising and successfully delivering technology within a Data & Analytics arena
* Experience of working with agile project management workflow tools, such as Azure DevOps or JIRA.
* Evidence of managing cross-functional project teams formed of internal employees, consultants and third-party vendor resources inc off-shore.