IT Manager - Napa,CA - $150,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
One of my top clients, a wine and beverage company in Napa Valley is looking to bring on an IT Manager to oversee the IT team. They are looking for an individual that has a project management background as well as experience working with direct to consumer sales. The IT manager will oversee a team of 3 and be responsible for supporting IT applications and infrastructure, including web commerce, ERP, WMS, and POS systems.
Role & Responsibilities-
- Responsible for architecture, implementation, and support for IT applications and infrastructure, including web commerce, ERP, warehouse/logistics, and Point of Sale
- Own/manage vendor relationships with Oracle/NetSuite, Salesforce, Celigo, and credit card processors
- Support users of the ERP system and integrated applications
Skills & Qualifications-
- ERP Experience-preferably NetSuite
- Project Management background
- WMS experience
- Experience in direct to consumer sales
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the California Bay area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Emie Hollenbeck at Click here to contact this recruiter or call me at 480-530-2070. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.