Data Warehouse Architect - Copenhagen
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Warehouse Architect - Copenhagen:
It's not often that a Nordic leader for data platform implementation comes knocking!
I am looking to connect with an expert in the data space who can help my client continue to deliver on interesting and complex data solutions. You will be joining a data-dedicated team who aim to push the boundaries with new technologies and modern techniques.
They have a strong pipeline of new projects for 2024 including Microsoft fabric, data mesh and data vault.
For this position I need someone who is ready to take ownership of a project by working collaboratively with both the customer and colleagues. Guiding them through the full data journey by incorporating data governance, frameworks and architecture, ETL practices and advanced reporting solutions.
Key skills required:
- Strong experience in a similar role, consultancy experience being a big plus
- Experienced in on-premise solutions such as SQL, ETL and SSIS
- Previous experience in an Azure setting, ideally with Data Factory or Data Lakes
- Confidence in Power BI and presenting data
- Must have the right to work in Denmark and communicate confidently in Danish
What you can expect:
- An environment that promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing
- A data driven team with a customer centric mind set
- The opportunity to learn new tools and technologies
- Attractive salary and pension plan
This is a perfect opportunity for those who are looking to better their experience. If you want to know more please reach out
???? - Click here to contact this recruiter ???? - [Telephone number removed]