Lead Web Developer Python API React
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Web Developer / Software Engineer (Python API React) London / WFH to £140k
Are you a senior Web Developer with full stack development experience seeking an opportunity to take ownership and progress your career in a lead role?
You could be joining a fast growing, global FinTech solutions provider as they expand their UK presence.
As a Lead Web Developer you will have oversight of all customer facing websites / customer portals. You'll provide technical leadership to a small team whilst remaining hands-on with coding; you'll evangelise best practice and TDD within an Agile environment, acting as a Scrum Master and ensuring the team is on track. You will collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and create technical specifications, designing and building APIs and modern, clean SPAs.
The core product is a highly complex analytics platform for OTC trading combining risk, limits, fees, margin and collateral. At pre-trade stage users can access What-If trade testing, Best Execution and Best Hedge recommendations alongside Regulatory and Operational Limits Monitoring. Post-trade users can access Collateral Optimisation along with Portfolio Optimisation services including compression, novation and porting. The vision is to provide a holistic platform that allows the front office to include all post- trade factors in trade decisions.
Location / WFH:
There's a hybrid policy with two days work from home per week, with the rest of your time in modern, open plan City based offices with a range of first class facilities.
- You have a good knowledge of serverless architecture, AWS Lambda
- You have a strong knowledge of modern software development best practices
- You believe in producing well tested code using TDD techniques
- You have a good knowledge of Agile Scrum and have experience of leading small development teams / mentoring others
- You're collaborative with great communication skills, able to inspire and motivate others
Salary & benefits:
As a Lead Web Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £140k) plus bonus and benefits including:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Private medical care
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Time off for volunteering as well as other charity events
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Professional development and support
- Perks such as cycle to work scheme
Apply now or call to find out more about this Lead Web Developer / Software Engineer (Python API React) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.