SPARX Enterprise Repository Manager
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SPARX Enterprise Repository Manager
1. Expert in using SPARX Enterprise Architect Repository preferably 3-4 years of extensive experience
2. Experience in creating architecture repository metamodel
3. Merging multiple Enterprise Architect repository contents
4. Managing a shared repository of 40+ users
5. Contribute / Implement data modelling standards
6. Experience in stakeholder management specifically non architects
7. Experience in assuring data models/diagrams e.g. in line with defined data modelling standards
8. Experience in creating Conceptual/Logical/Physical and enterprise data models
9. Experience of closely working with seniors e.g. Chief/Principle/Head of Data Architecture as well as with Data Architects and Data Analysts
Key Result Areas:
* Major contribution in creating architecture repository in Sparx EA
* Defined Central architecture repository structure to store and maintain various approved Data Architecture Framework artefacts
* Implemented functionality to reuse architecture building block elements
* Created rules to identify and highlight duplicate element(s) in repository
* Contributed in defining Data Architecture Framework
* Developed 'Meta Model' for Sparx repository
* Defined various Data Architecture Framework artefacts i.e. Conceptual and Logical Data Model, System and Business Context Data Diagrams, Data Domain Model
* Created customised Model Driven Generation (MDG) to support Data Architecture Framework allowing Architects to standardise their data artefacts
* Maintained repository by contributing Ways of Working (WoW) meetings in reviewing data architecture artefacts and promoting relevant elements in the core repository
* Defined user groups and privileges for the data architects to work independently still reusing approved core elements in their respective project working areas
* Created Sparx Guidelines document in line with the Data Architecture Framework for the data architects to create artefacts in Sparx.
* Contributed in defining Data Standards and Guidelines document for the data architects to create Conceptual and Logical data models
* Reviewed artefacts created by the data architects before submitting it in the WoW meeting
* Contributed in creating Data Repository Enterprise Architecture Model (DREAM) to include logically grouped components across Defra which in turn will be mapped and included in various architectural roadmaps
* Created Model Driven Generation (MDG) for business analysts to comply with the standards and create their function and process model in the same repository
* Prepared Sparx EA migration plan, runbook and supported planning testing key scenarios
* Created post migration supporting key user documents
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.