Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM Technical Architect
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM Technical Architect Who is my client?
A reputable Microsoft Partner, with an established, award winning Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice. They specialise in providing award winning technology/ business system solutions to a range of innovative, enterprise level customers; both in the the UK and across Europe. The company holds a phenomenal reputation for customer satisfaction/ service efficiency, and they are a recognised leader in their specific field.
What does my client need?
My client requires a seasoned Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect, with a proven track record in Dynamics CE/ CRM implementation. Successful candidates will hold a high level of technical understanding of the Dynamics 365/ Power Platform product suite, and have experience in the technical design and architecture of Dynamics 365 solutions for multi-national businesses. My client also requires a leader, who can drive and impact change within the technical side of my clients practice; enabling the business to grow strategically and ensuring best practice within their delivery.
Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for conceptualisation and technical design of end to end Dynamics 365 CE deliveries to best satisfy a customer's requirements; within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the CE Practice as a Lead, promoting technical best practice in delivery
- Work closely with a senior team to build strategy/ direction to ensure successful and complete growth of the practice
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing guidance to the wider team when required, including pre-sales discovery work
- Proven experience working in a senior technical consulting and lead capacity with Dynamics 365 CE/ Power Platform
- Expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/ Dynamics CRM and associated technologies
- Broad modular background/ understanding - ideally across marketing, sales, professional services
- A technical development background, with strong customisation, configuration, extension and integration capability
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
The role will be home based, with an expectation of occasional travel to client site; project phase dependant.Salary and Benefits A competitive basic salary up to £100,000 (flexible, experience dependant)Attractive Bonus StructurePension/ Healthcare SchemeOpenings for further training/ MS CertificationsBenefits including 25 days holiday including your birthday off!
Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to [email protected].
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/D365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email [email protected] DYNAMICS CRM/ CRM/ CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT/ D365 CE/ GOLD PARTNER/ SOLUTION PROVIDER/ SOLUTION ARCHITECT/ FUNCTIONAL/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ JD EDWARDS/ FINANCE/ UK WIDE/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ IRELAND/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LONDON/ BRISTOL/ OXFORD/ LEE