Do you have information technology management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Hayward? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Washington Frank is looking for a skilled and collaborative Senior Manager, Information Technology, to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time information technology role comes with an attractive salary of $165,000 - $175,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
As a Senior IT Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, oversight, and support of the company's information technology infrastructure and enterprise application. You will also guide the IT team to meet their goals while keeping them aligned with organizational priorities, on schedule, and within budget.
If you were already in this Senior Manager, Information Technology role, here are some areas you would have been working in this week:
- Setting the company's technology pathway and ensuring up-to-date and best-practice solutions
- Managing and directing IT infrastructure and enterprise application portfolios
- Overseeing IT consultant relationships, with the responsibility of setting, monitoring, and confirming service agreements
- Performing technological evaluation of any merger or acquisition targets, identifying technology gaps and weaknesses, and providing recommendations for technology upgrades
To apply for this Senior IT Manager job, you will need a Bachelor's degree in computer science or management information systems and 10+ years in an IT environment, including 5+ years of experience managing a full-service IT team.
You will also require the following:
- Expertise in maintaining and supporting an ERP System, preferably EPICOR
- Demonstrated project management methodology and aptitude
- Ability to work with multiple business constituencies, effectively managing expectations and priorities
- Creativity and broad technology awareness, along with hands-on skills with existing solutions, including Epicor 2021, MS365, Box solutions, and network technologies
- Manufacturing industry experience (highly preferred)
- Builds partnership with cross functional teams that drive value from the ERP solution and other company technologies
- Develops a solid knowledge of both the process and solution and assist with the hands-on demands as needed, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities that drive technological and staff efficiencies
- Creates and manages to department metrics, policies, standard operating procedures, using quantitative and qualitative analysis to continuously improve such policies and practices
- Ensures policies, procedures, and operations comply with standards such as: ISO (International Organization for Standardization), NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology [cybersecurity]), PCI (Payment Card Industry [Data Security Standard]), and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
- * Oversees IT consultant relationships, with responsibility of setting, monitoring, and confirming service agreements; negotiate consultant agreements as needed
- * Performs technological evaluation of any merger or acquisition targets identifying technology gaps and weaknesses, providing recommendations for technology upgrades
- Leads and drives adoption of new and enhanced technology that supports business strategy and user engagement and commitment to technology
- Aptly applies knowledge of ITSM methodologies as well as broader ITIL framework
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of $165k-$175k and an excellent benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To learn more and apply for this Senior Manager, Information Technology job, We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Name: Aidan Campbell