Digital Marketing Architecture - Docklands London
This is an exciting unique and new challenging position to work a senior level to direct the online marketing strategy for this bank based in the Docklands London.
You will be an expert in online digital marketing architecture as a Business Digital Architect with at least 7 to 10 years expertise at a senior level.
Our Client is a bank who wants to engineer additional revenue streams from the large database of customers by upselling to them.
For this reason we require an expert in the online digital and marketing arena as a Business Digital Architect where you will work with the stakeholders to devise a digital strategy and leverage the multiple revenue streams that they are looking to tap in to.
You will be a techno functional architect with the ability to understand Realtime Ad Intelligence and to use this information using the various CRM tools available.
The following are some more points regarding this exciting new position:
• Develop strategy using digital marketing technology with aim to increase customer engagement and conversion.
Advise on optimization strategies used to increase the effectiveness of marketing
• In-depth experience of integration of components to deliver digital marketing solutions, including consumer databases, public-facing websites, consumer preference & activity tracking solutions, multi-device consumer targeting tools, consumer segmentation & analytics, multi-channel consumer contact solutions (e-mail, SMS, mobile etc)
• Experience in the creation of solutions for targeted marketing to consumers via 3rd-party channels including social media
• Relevant experience and ability to articulate and define compelling and holistic digital marketing strategy to support business growth and revenue targets
• Marketing cloud knowledge with technologies like DMP platform (Krux, BlueKai etc.) and Ad Server technologies like (OpenX, SAS Ad Server, Adobe T&T etc.)
• Knowledge of various DMP data segments and providers that are available in Digital Marketing Platform specific to UK market and banking and financial domain
• Business use case definition, experience with data onboarding solutions, mapping of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data and driving marketing audience segments, new business revenue opportunities
• Develop & outline audience strategy recommendations as needed to help better understand the consumer base
• Assess and evaluate the current offerings within the DMP landscape, providing POVs on the current state of the data marketplace in UK
• Experience with inventory management platforms that overlay ad-serving systems or experience with data-targeting platforms and ad delivery
Salary for this role will be circa £100K plus benefits.
So if you think you are up for a new challenge and feel you can make a difference then send your CV to us in Word format along salary and availability.