Salesforce Business Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Up to £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your Salesforce journey with one of our well-established Salesforce End User clients, who is on the lookout for a Business Analyst who'd be interested in joining an amazing end user client who's all about sustainability and has implemented Salesforce less than two years ago. You'd be joining a lovely team of 7, including a Product Manager and several Salesforce Administrators, and would be actively working with the company's plans for growth and expanding of their Salesforce practice.
The perfect candidate would be joining their new office in Kings Cross and would be offered flexible working, a salary of up to £60,000 and a discretionary bonus.
- Build a clear requirement gathering strategy / workshop plan for each customer engagement
- Lead discovery workshops; facilitate large audience discussions and present solutions
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional requirements
- Take ownership of customer processes; analyse and record current state technology and processes
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills by maintaining close communication with clients and gather feedback
- Working closely with the product manager to identify new capabilities within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Managing the business requirements gathering and traceability processes
- Working with business users, completing requirements elicitation & management and translate their URS (user requirements) into FRS (functional spec) documents and Acceptance Criteria
- Help define the roadmap for CRM and shape the overall strategy
- Ensure all changes are adopted well using clear communications with all of the relevant users
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Have demonstrated experience and knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience in stakeholder management and requirements gathering, workshop facilitation
- Experience across Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce ADM201, or any additional certifications
- Demonstrated experience on delivering across multiple implementation projects
- Experience implementing and integrating and configuring substantial system improvements within Salesforce, (e.g. using new objects, flows, process builder, workflows, validation rules)
If you'd like to apply, or for any other enquiries, please email Click here to contact this recruiter with your most up to date CV attached.
Contact Name: Aleksandra Tsenukova