Agile Delivery Manager / Coach Manchester£85,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Agile Delivery professional to join a leading and technology driven organisation. This part of the group offers innovative solutions to mid to large sized multinational organisations across around 50 locations worldwide!
This function focuses on building the organisations future technology & product propositions, consisting of multiple agile teams which focus on specialised areas. Youd be part of the leadership team taking ownership across one or more teams in close collaboration with the product & technical leads.
Youd be responsible for taking the lead in developing agile capabilities, helping the squads to fully capitalise on the strengths and to remain on a path of continuous improvement & learning.
In addition, youd also play an integral part of their Agile Coaching chapter moving forwards - developing & implementing methodologies tailored to business needs.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
* Experience within a Senior Agile role, leading and supporting a businesses journey, seeing opportunities and removing roadblocks where required.
* Experience supporting transformation within an organisation - building teams focused around continuous improvement.
* Ideally youll have 1 or more Agile focused certifications.
* A firm understanding of the Agile manifesto and the principles behind it, with the ability to apply them to business needs.
* Expert in coaching and mentoring, the ability to apply different techniques.
* Strong Stakeholder and Executive presence with outstanding written & verbal communication.
* Experience working in a product centric environment.
This role will be mostly remote; however, youll be willing to visit their offices for occasional team or stakeholder meetings (Manchester).