|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||27th July|
|Location:||Jaguar Land Rover Ireland|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover is increasing the capability and capacity of its hi-tech global digital workforce to identify and automate activities across the Enterprise, enabling colleagues to focus on more interesting and strategic elements of their role. This exciting opportunity is part of our Intelligent Automation Centre of Excellence (COE) which has evolved from our Robotic Process Automation COE.
This role combines working with front-end and back-end technologies with particular focus on developing frame works, building web pages to help our Digital workforce, interpret, analyse, and support colleagues with enhanced decision-making. These new capabilities, combined with process improvement capabilities, will be applied to processes across Jaguar Land Rover to improve efficiency optimising resources across our digital teams.
As a Full Stack Test Framework Engineer, you will be part of a small team that has a joint focus on both customer facing initiatives and technical project delivery within Intelligent Automation. This is a busy and a high visibility role where you will need to be highly organised and able to manage different activities simultaneously.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
As a Full Stack Test Framework Engineer you will have a wealth of experience in front-end and back-end development, Python, Test Driven Development. As well as working with frameworks such as Django/Flask/Node.JS/React. You will also be well versed in working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) and have a sound working knowledge of Agile development methodologies, problem solving, and development and testing capabilities.
You will be someone that has the ability to develop testing frameworks to deliver solutions and improvements in line with project deadlines, as well as having extensive experience in the Python language. You will have a proven track record developing testing frameworks using Agile methodologies in a demanding corporate environment.
In this role you will need to be an excellent collaborator who is able to bring multiple technologies together to create the optimal outcome, you will be able to adapt to changing circumstances and environment, dealing with conflicting priorities for yourself and others.
* Experience with one of the following frameworks: Django/React/Node.JS/Flask
* A proven understanding of CI/CD
* A proven understanding of Ubuntu/Linux operating systems for cloud server applications.
* Capable of working as a great teammate or independently.
* Exposure in the Software Development Life Cycle, V-Model, Agile
* Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD/Gherkin)
* The ability to quickly identify, raise and solve any problems
* Executes to schedule on assigned work with attention to quality & detail.
* Clearly communicates work/schedule to supervisor.
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum and associated tools such as Jira, Confluence
* Knowledge about MIL/SIL/HIL Test Environments
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3122852