As a Principal Enterprise Architect, you will provide thought leadership while working closely with the Chief Technology Officer, business relationship managers, and senior business and technology stakeholders. You will be part of a growing Information Services architecture team committed to delivering value for the business through excellence and innovation.
Salary from £55,500 - £80,000 per annum
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Become an expert in the purpose and operations of the AWE business domains assigned to your role.
- Work with senior stakeholders to define architecture roadmaps and technology initiatives that solve complex business and technology problems.
- Develop business, application, data, integration, and security blueprints that deliver a strategy.
- Guide solution architects as they create technology architectures.
- Manage solution teams, including assigning day-to-day tasks, defining outputs, reviewing quality, resolving sub-standard work, and identifying and onboarding project staff.
- Lead solution selection and procurement activities, including developing their business cases and creating their cost estimates.
- Identify and promote ideas which continuously improve AWE's business and technology capabilities.
- Develop productive relationships with AWE's customer, partners, and suppliers.
- Participate in Information Services governance activities led by the Architecture Review Board.
- Maintain an awareness of emerging enterprise architecture and innovation trends before recommending their adoption where appropriate.
- Contribute to the success of the architecture team by coaching and mentoring more junior staff.
Contact Name: AWE