|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||27th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£54 - £54|
A Project management cell is managing this maintenance contract and the extra works during the RUN phase.
The Client is looking to expand this team with a senior project manager with experience in the domain of civil works and antenna works on the mobile network.
Degree & Experience:
- Proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments with preference in the deployment and/or maintenance of a mobile network.
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Melonie Tomlinson
Job ID: 3122812