This role is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to our Investment Professionals and Executive Assistants based in our US offices, as well as ad hoc remote support to various other users in multiple international locations.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA AND JOB SPECIFICATION
- 6-10 years helpdesk experience with world-class global organisations, ideally in financial services and/or professional services.
- Windows 10, Apple MAC, iOS, Android
- Microsoft Office 365
- Basic networking and hardware knowledge
- Zoom Video conferencing knowledge
- Cloud storage
- Administration of Microsoft 365 SaaS applications (Exchange Online, Teams, Flow, Power BI, OneDrive)
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Operational excellence: An individual with an affinity for dealing with details and who enjoys doing so. Someone who prizes executional excellence.
- Effective team player: A highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, to produce outstanding results.
- Results-driven: An energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation; someone who commits himself/herself fully to the job and who is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work.
- High trust and integrity: Can be counted on to do the "right thing" for the firm, its people and its clients in balancing all constituencies without compromising integrity.
- Provide 1st & 2nd level Infrastructure support of all incidents and service requests of all TPG IT systems/services
- IT Infrastructure support via remote control, telephone, and deskside support
Provide floor walking support to the firm on a rotating basis and log all incidents and requests that arise through floor walking
- Support international offices with equivalent services
- Participation in an On-Call rota for out of hours and holiday support
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing individual ticket queue within the Service Management solution
- End to end ownership of all IT tickets including being responsible for all communication and the technical resolution
- Follow the escalation process to ensure a consistent and professional IT support service is offered to the firm
- Carry out Root Cause analysis to understand why an issue occurred
- Manage all end user administration such as joiners, leavers etc
- Configuration and asset management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Management and support of laptops
- Management and support of remote working
- Management of user administration
- Mobile operating systems (IOS, Android)
- Event Support
- Planning and initiating the connection to international offices via Zoom video conferencing systems for meetings and interviews
Preferred Experience with Below Platforms
- Zoom (VC and Phones)
- SCCM Windows 10 Build process
- Supporting VIP people
- Windows 10
- Office 365
Contact Name: Katerina Farese