|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||26th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£42,000 - £51,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The purpose of this role is to design, develop, validate and introduce Cabin components into Vehicle programs. The role requires the individual to have an understanding of a product development life cycle.
Manage the component delivery plan to quality, cost and time and lead on the technical content and integrity of specific components and systems across specific programmes. Cabin component commodities are pre-dominantly Make to Print enabling full responsibility of the development process to be managed.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Engineer Cabin components on time, to cost and quality.
* Support the engineering program life cycle activities
* Apply fundamental engineering principles to everyday activities
* Manage your Cabin components through the development, validation and launch phases
* Ensure all appropriate standards and requirements are met through-out the development process
WHAT YOU NEED
Knowledge, Skills and experience
* Previous experience of managing resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
* Understanding and experience in new product development life cycle
* Experience of problem-solving tools and techniques
* Understanding of Digital, CAD, CAE, etc tools to develop component system geometry
* Skilled in key software applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
* Previous experience within engineering discipline
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal