IC Resources is working with a client based in Birmingham who is seeking a power electronics engineer to join their team as soon as possible.
This role will be responsible for circuit design, simulation analysis, test verification of the gate driver of power semiconductor devices.
- Outside IR35
- Remote working as long as you live in Europe
- 6 month contract
- Minimum 50KW experience
- Design and development of gate drive board for power semiconductor devices that the rated voltage of the devices is 1200V or higher
- Ensure hardware solutions, detailed technical design and PCB design meet technical specifications
- Circuit testing, validation and calibration work, and complete test specifications and reports
- Electronic material management, PCB package library management
- 2+ years working experience on power electronics product design
- Strong PCB designing skills
Contact Name: Keagan Impey