Azure .Net Developer
Immediate start required
3 month contract
The client is looking for two Azure .Net Developers who have implemented greenfield projects from conception and had ownership & hands on experience of security.
- You have strong C# server side experience including multi-threading and .Net Core 5.0 and 3.1
- 5+ years of experience in C#.Net in a cloud native environment. Azure/AWS/GCP. Azure preferred.
- Hands on experience building RESTful APIs, and distributed systems
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with Agile team experience & development methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- C#.Net, .Net Core/ASP.Net MVC/ ASP.Net, REST APIs.
- Testing frameworks like XUnit/Nunit/SpecFlow
- CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps/Jenkins etc.
- Any of web development, mobile apps, cloud applications, APIs, ecommerce solutions, IoT.
- You have a good understanding of Event driven solutions, Event Streams and Event Sourcing.
- Good experience with both Serverless and PASS on Azure
- DevOps configuration; Azure is strongly preferred, with the ability to specify Build/Release Pipelines, Artifacts management, and automate the overall CI/CD life cycle
- Automated testing beyond just Unit testing; Integration and Load e.g., using SpecflowIs happy and relishes the challenge of solving complex technical issues
- Can contribute strongly to Architectural decisions using a vast array of industry experience
- Can work and is an advocate for Agile development
Nice to have skills:
- Good communication skills
- Delivery experience in different client environments. Problem solving attitude, can collaborate fluently as part of a team.
- Takes ownership on problems without clear owner.
- Takes on roles involving some leadership.
- Understands how the Cloud affects total cost of ownership of a software product
- Understanding of single page applications, GQL/gRPC/WebSocket
- Understanding of containers & orchestration using technologies like Dockers/K8s/AKS
Contact Name: Sam Cook
TJ/3086/7222022 2 SJC_1658674813