Oracle Fusion Financials - Solution Architect Remote Up to £750 Per Day
We are currently in the market for an Oracle Fusion Financials Solution Architect for a key Financial Services client of ours.
The Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring the clients Oracle Fusion and Coupa solutions are designed to meet best practice, the business requirements as well as being secure, reliable, available and resilient.
The solutions are currently live, but they have further projects planed for the next years.
The role will be therefore split looking at the foundations, and ensuring they are fit for purpose, as well as supporting the new projects and continuous improvement.Responsibilities:
* Analyse the current business and IT environment (for Oracle and Coupa) to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
* Lead the development of an implementation plan & design for Oracle and Coupa, based on future business requirements and IT strategies
* Provide architectural direction and guidance to project managers, developers & finance system user
* Partners with business leaders to act as an advisor to IT strategic planning efforts
* Analyse industry, technology, and market trends to determine their potential impacts on the enterprise
* Consult with program/project teams to fit solutions to architecture across all viewpoints
* Promote the IT architectural process, outcomes, and results to IT and other business leadersRequired Experience:
* Highly experienced with Oracle Fusion and ideally Coupa
* Strong leadership skills
* Knowledge of all components of a holistic SA
* Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes