My client is a Global manufacturing tech company and sustainability is at the heart of everything they do. This role is based in South Dublin with the benefit of Hybrid working.
As an IT Support Engineer, the role encompasses working for end users mainly working on cases and requests which require a broad knowledge of the provided IT solutions and insight into the infrastructure.
- End user IT support experience.
- Experience with communication and collaboration systems (Outlook, Teams, O365).
- Network technology and security knowledge (WAN, LAN, WLAN).
- Windows Server (2022/2019/2016) or Linux administration knowledge.
- Experience at L2 Help desk support.
- Superior communication and social skills.
- Customer centric approach to resolve issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide L2 Help desk support to end users and help with L1 as necessary.
- Manage the IT employee on-boarding and off-boarding process as necessary.
IT Service Management
- Handle IT requests and incident reports based on priority.
- Guide and train junior support staff.
- Review existing and document new IT support procedures.
- Troubleshoot and escalate L3 support cases.
- Review global tickets and collaborate with the global IT Support organisation.
- Support users with client computers and auxiliary IT equipment.
- Deploy pre-packaged or documented software as needed using the provided tools.
- Assist in software and system design, releases, and roll outs.
- Audit computers frequently and report any compliance issues.
- Prepare client computers, mobile devices, access cards etc. for new employees.
- Manage the handout of assets such as desktop and laptop computers, phones and IT related supplies and assure the records are maintained.
- Check local IT infrastructure, assuring that all systems are in accordance with provided guidelines.
- Help the global infrastructure team improving systems documentation and checklists.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Oluwadamola Oke