£55,000 - £75,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Analyst - UK Wide - £55,000 - £75,000
Location offices to choose from: either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
As a trusted recruitment partner of a global consultancy we have be instructed to help in the recruitment of a number of MDM Data Analysts.
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM and Oracle. You will be working within the Data Warehousing, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country.
* Engage with key business users and stakeholders in defining data related requirements
* Document the high level requirements, detailed requirements and business processes for master data related solutions
* Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data warehousing projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
* Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
* Analyse current information architectures and contribute to the design and development of the to-be architecture
* Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
* Demonstrable experience on several data related projects.
* Significant experience on Master Data Management, data architecture design, data mapping, data quality assessment and information governance
* Hands-on experience of business analysis in the areas of Master data management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
* 4-5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, architecture, design and definition of processes
* Experience of defining and documenting workflow approval process within MDM
* Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others
* Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
* Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data