Finance Manager - Planning
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Finance Manager - Planning - Inside IR35 - 3 months + - Hybrid working London / Bristol / Birmingham
Our client is looking for a Finance planning Manager who will will be required to identify, understand and challenge the risks, assumptions, drivers and interdependencies of budgets and forecasts. Performance against budget and outlooks is analysed and reported to various interested parties. Key to the role will be the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior stakeholders (FDs, CFO and MDs) and a wide matrix of finance planners, both in Networks and across the group.
You'll have the following responsibilities
* Building and reporting on budgets and forecasts for c. £2bn of gross managed cost
* Working closely with Networks business units to build a balanced financial plan over the medium-
term plan (MTP) that delivers on our commitments
* Clear and concise articulation of the MTP and comparison to previous forecasts
* Production of monthly P&L outlooks, quarterly business review and operations review materials
* Consolidated tracking and reporting of risks, opportunities and budget challenges
* Ensuring compliance with group planning timetables and submission requirements
* Supporting financial and driver-based analysis and insight into business unit plans
You'll have the following skills & experience
* Fully qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or exceptionally equivalent experience
* Advanced financial modelling (excel) skills - ability to build and manipulate detailed models to arrive at appropriate outputs to support decision making
* Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
* Ability to tailor messages to the relevant audience, distilling key messages without losing the appropriate level of detail
* Strong communication and influencing skills, able to act swiftly and decisively with confidence
* Able to deal with ambiguity, identify resources to implement and determine pragmatic solutions
* Knowledge of SAP accounting systems being a benefit
* Appreciation for controls and process improvement
Please send in an up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.