|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||15th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£43,500 - £56,600|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst to play an indispensable role in the formulation and implementation of Jaguar Land Rover's future IT strategy for Human Resources, as well as in operating and maintaining the existing systems and infrastructure.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with IT colleagues and strategic vendors to ensure the seamless provision of IT to drive maximum business benefit across multiple national and international geographies, sites and platforms.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Work on quarterly demand presentations to ascertain the future need for the group's services
* Responsible for aligning requirements to the business objectives, working on effort estimates, assisting with business approval, and help to initiate projects with the various departments
* Understand and develop the Project and Resource Demand planning and tracking the allocation across relevant domains
* Facilitate all levels of requirements gathering, aligning requirements to the business goals, process modelling, change control, quality assurance, resource allocation, change management, support and implementation tasks
* Provide monthly project tracking, budgeting, and forecasting to the Management
* Build and maintain strong relationships with direct and indirect clients including customer satisfaction, cultivating growth, as well as day-to-day communication as necessary
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* The ability to provide a high-quality analytical service to the relevant domain
* Understanding the business needs of the partnering function, providing potential options
* Help prepare presentations to the IT and business Leadership to drive alignment and initiate an understanding of technical solutions in response to evolving business needs
* Direct a combination of operational, integration, and new projects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Relevant Business Analysis/ Product Management experience within IT setting - Corporate functions (HR, Legal, Audit, Compliance, Risks, Corporate Affairs)
* Experience in change management, application analysis and design
* Experience in working in a high performing matrix environment
* Proven technical and analytical skills with the ability to manage simultaneous priorities and changing deadlines
* Experience delivering technology projects End to End
* Able to present a professional image of Corporate to all stakeholders through verbal and written interactions
* Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
* Proven experience in working with external global third party Managed Services Providers and software vendors
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills with a strong sense of urgency
* Educated to degree level, ideally coupled with an MBA or advanced degree
* Some Project management experience and/or understanding of waterfall / agile methodology