Cyber Security Analyst | Newbury, MA | $80 - $100K
We are an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market. Utilizing highly specialized foams, films and plastics, convert raw materials through laminating, molding, radio frequency welding, and fabricating techniques.
Why you should join our team: Health, flexible spending, life, disability, 401k with match, PTO 3 weeks, increasing over time, 9.5 holidays
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Studies evolving threats and other industry developments related to cyber security.
- Researches / evaluates emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them.
- Plans for disaster recovery and creates contingency plans in the event of any security breaches.
- Monitors for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Tests and evaluates security products.
- Designs new security systems or upgrades existing ones.
- Uses advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Runs internal security scans, coordinates mitigation and tracks results.
- Investigates security alerts and is a part of the incident response team.
- Monitors identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users.
- Liaises with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provides future recommendations.
- Generates reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders.
- Maintains an information security risk register and assists with internal and external audits relating to information security.
- Creates and conducts employee training programs related to cyber security.
- Monitors and mitigates 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity including conducting employee training and re-training.
- Assists with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
- Coordinates the creation and maintenance of cyber security policies and standards.
- Responds and manages helpdesk tickets related to cyber security.
- Bachelors in Cyber Security or related discipline.
- Experience in systems administration in an active directory environment.
- Experience in cyber security experience.
- Security+ certification.
NICE TO HAVES:
- IT Security Frameworks (NIST, GDPR, PCI, ISO 27001, CMMC, etc.)
- IT Security Tools (Nessus, Kali Linux, Metaspolit, Wireshark, etc.)
- Azure / Office 365
- Endpoint, server and network malware detection
- SQL Server
- ERP systems
- Scripting language (Powershell, Python, etc.)
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position.
Click here to contact this recruiter | 813-437-6973
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available
Contact Name: Arianna Fenimore
TJ/3086/Cyber Security - MA_1657835470