I am currently working with a university who are looking for a digital marketing analyst who will deliver research and analysis activities that inform the effective strategic and day to day use of digital channels for student recruitment.
Duration: 6 months
- To work with the insight manager to define and implement a measurement framework for the Directorate's online digital activity
- Agree on metrics and targets related to various digital channels with the relevant senior stakeholders and monitor performance
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing
- Report on various data sets from the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to determine the effectiveness of marketing and recruitment campaigns and activities (e.g. Open Days).
- Create various two-way dashboards with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to help improve the segmentation and efficiency of email campaigns.
- Be responsible for developing new and enhanced market, competitor and applicant insight derived from segmentation, propensity and targeting tools
- Utilise Google Analytics and other tools as appropriate to monitor user acquisition and on-site behaviour
- To measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns (email, PPC, social media and online branding), including reports with actionable insight and reporting against Directorate KPIs and objectives
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and CRO marketing concepts
- Experience with SEO analytics software (e.g. SEMrush)
- Experience with conducting analysis from a CRM (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce) data
- Complete understanding of Google Analytics and its application
- Understanding of the analytical capabilities from various social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
If you are available and looking for work, please apply below.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Sharleen Ratnabal