Agile Scrum Kanban BA/PM - (Power BI, SSRS, Business Objects) Investment Banking
Role is for an experienced BA/PM from an investment banking background ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum/Kanban)
- Understanding of reporting tools eg, Power BI, SSRS, Business Objects
- Skilled at dealing with third party vendors
- Adept at managing risks and issues and skills to find ways to move things forward with minimal supervision
- Skilled at producing clear user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Skilled at producing robust test cases
Key Responsibilities of role
- Create business case including the suggestion and assessment of appropriate alternatives.
- Write user stories or functional specifications to a necessary level of detail for users/developers/vendors as necessary - across multiple countries.
- Elaborate requirements/user stories with clear acceptance criteria that lend to test cases
- Create test plans and identify entry/exit criteria for each test phase.
- Execute system testing, record all results, and provide input for defect prioritisation.
- Plan and support the user acceptance testing (UAT). Provide input on the priority of UAT defects.
- Provide updates on progress on tasks at the daily stand-up.
- Share & escalate risks and issues promptly, with steps to minimise the impact.
- Develop user training requirements and conduct trainings as appropriate.
- Manage vendors for third party system implementation
- Handle multiple demands from different stakeholders.
- Engage with all the relevant stakeholders for project success. Ensure that the project team is positively motivated to achieve results.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and encourage the rest of the project team to follow suit.
- Build and maintain realistic project plan - including risks, issues, and interdependencies with actions to manage the impact.
- Provide regular project status reporting to management, project sponsors and stakeholders and run steering committees when needed.
- Set the project budget and manage any deviations in a timely manner.
- Promptly escalate issues requiring support from line management and sponsors.
- Ensure appropriate testing for all projects - manage defects prioritisation within the team and with the sponsor as needed.
- Ensure that the project is closed in a controlled manner, recording learnings, providing final budget versus actuals status, and ensuring handover to production support teams
Inside IR35; Partly Remote
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Contact Name: Adlam Consulting Ltd