SAP Concur - Business Systems Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Business Area: Business & Cooporate Systems
FTE / Workload: 100%
The company is using state of the art technology based on the latest SAP technologies incl. S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Concur and Cloud Platform Integration.
They are looking for an open and dynamic person to manage SAP Concur. The job consists of a balanced mix of application maintenance and project work.
The Business System Analyst is responsible for the management of SAP Concur Travel & Expense system landscape. In addition, integration with other systems is required (e.g. SAP Successfactors, SAP S/4HANA). These topics include the planning, implementation, integration, testing and management of the system releases.
- Assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in accordance with the IT strategy and architecture
- Focal point to communicate system related problems in collaboration with IT teams and software vendor on changes, fixes and updates
- Ongoing troubleshooting, user support, and maintenance of the systems to ensure customer satisfaction
- Management of the system release process including vendor management, coordination of compliance activities with development and execution of testing
- Create and update training material for end user training
- Configuration and documentation of new system functionalities based on user requirements
- Understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives
- System Administrator for defined information system(s).
- Budget planning & Cost Management
- Project coordination for business initiatives
- Preparation of compliance documents (e.g. SOP, role matrix, SOC review)
- Ensuring ICFR requirements are met
- Change Management, Prioritizing and Executing change requests
- Incident Management
- Monthly Management Reporting (e.g. achievements, risks, cost vs budget)
- Manage external Services / parties (e.g. Consultant, Concur Support, Travel Agency)
- Contribution in new commercial agreements
- Minimum of University Degree - (Computer Science, Information Systems, preferred)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Finance / Travel & Expense Business area with preferably 1 year in the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 3 years of experience in managing SAP Concur system.
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners
- Good analytical skills with ability to understand business requirements and transform into IT solutions
- Independent, and hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, proactive and change oriented
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus.