|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||13th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£60,000 - £80,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Senior Cyber Security Architect, you'll be responsible for our digital security, leading projects and people, reviewing documentation and liaising with third parties to create and implement our security mitigations.
You'll develop robust security solutions and practices for real world deployment, documenting and organising information to create clear and concise insights into our security operations and their importance.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Lead cybersecurity projects
* Lead the creating and reviewing cybersecurity requirements and legislation compliance
* Develop robust security solutions leading the interface with internal and external stakeholders
* Documenting and organising information to gain insights in security operations
* Lead cybersecurity engineering team supporting the members to grow technically and professionally
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Support the cybersecurity Product Owner bringing the technical background to support decisions
* Work directly with in house and Tier 1 suppliers to guide and ensure compliance to the guidelines
* True servant leader, supporting the cybersecurity activities during the whole vehicle lifecycle using an agile mindset.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Strong autonomous profile and problem solve skills
* Strong technical, communication and analytical abilities
* Competence to work in initial concept definition and to write the full set of requirements
* Ability to produce timely, logical and concise work products, being able to abstract details in order to inform the senior management about the status and support required
* Competent with automotive cybersecurity standards and legislation
* Competent with project management tools (waterfall and agile)
* Ability to handle concurrent programs
* Ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment
* Knowledge of IoT microcontrollers and devices
* Clear oral and written communications capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience in automotive development (keywords - ISO 21434, UNECE WP.29 155, AutoSAR, SecOC, CAN and CAN-FD, automotive Ethernet, QNX and so on);
* Experience with secure embedded architecture design
* People management experience
* Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly to adapt and adjust to the changing cyber threat landscape
* Binary analysis of "unknown" origin or type (e.g. Malware/Exploit analysis)
* Capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architectures
* Capable of designing and configuring security tools and intrusion detection systems
* Capable of executing security certification test/demonstrations/evaluations, documenting results, developing reports, conclusions, and recommendations CISSP, CISA, CISM, or similar certification
* Experience with network protocols analysis
* Experience with device drivers
* Experience with embedded systems analysis