Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
Jefferson Frank are looking for a talented and dynamic UX practitioner as part of the UX team of a company who are digitilising the pharmaceutical industry. The team mission is the design of the company digital assets.
You will have responsibility for design elements of the digital product portfolio working closely with other colleagues. Your remit will include the service design, user experience and user interface design element.
You will set the design system for the product team, focusing on the design of the service and linking this to the customer experience ensuring that it is simple to use and visually appealing. You will represent the end user in product decision and your experience will enable you to do this well.
- Liaise with product management and directly with customers to inform UX design
- Concept new application ideas and workflows based on strategic product goals
- Work with developers on the implementation of your designs
- Other activities as required by the business.
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong portfolio that exhibits expertise in visual design, UI/UX, and application work
- Over 4 years of user experience design experience for software, web and mobile applications
- Degree in HCI, Interactive Design or similar discipline
- Be passionate about user experience ensuring the customers are central to all designs
- Have experience working with service design and be able to bring organisational elements together to create a market leading customer experience.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role.
- Have used Figma or sketch tools to develop designs and prototypes
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle including traditional and agile techniques.
- Experience working with senior staff within an organisation and interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working with agile software development techniques and teams.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, ability to advise on UI implementation when required
- Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Understanding of common software development practices, including agile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills, and the ability to function as part of a team
- An attitude of quality, diligence and thoroughness is essential
In return for your stellar efforts we can offer;
- A competitive remuneration package
- A fantastic working environment
- Opportunity to work flexibly
- An employee discount scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Scheme 25 bookable days plus Bank Holidays