User Experience (UX) Designer
Jefferson Frank are looking for a talented and dynamic UX practitioner as part of the UX team of a company who are digitilising the pharmaceutical industry. The team mission is the design of the company digital assets.
This role will be as part of a small team, closely collaborating with Product Management and Development. The ideal candidate will thrive in a technical domain, having both strong independent problem-solving skills and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must, as is a portfolio of previous successful and innovative UX projects.
- Liaise with product management and directly with customers to inform UX design
- Concept new application ideas and workflows based on strategic product goals
- Work with developers on the implementation of your designs
- Other activities as required by the business.
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong portfolio that exhibits expertise in visual design, UI/UX, and application work
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web and mobile applications
- Degree in HCI, Interactive Design or similar discipline
- Advanced knowledge of Figma or Sketch or Adobe.
- An excellent knowledge of user-centered design methods and tools
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Able to facilitate collaborative design sessions and workshops
- Able to work in a small team of designers, and champion good UX practices across teams
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, ability to advise on UI implementation when required
- Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Understanding of common software development practices, including agile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills, and the ability to function as part of a team
- An attitude of quality, diligence and thoroughness is essential