Test Automation Engineer
Location- Prague, Czech Republic
A well-respected international company are looking to add a number of Test Automation Engineers. You will need experience in both manual and automation testing with hands-on experience with core Java. With several roles available there are positions available from Junior to Team lead.
- Working closely with the development team from the start of development in order to advise what is needed to facilitate manual and automated testing. Also supporting other functional testers in the automation of existing testing.
- Designing the test cases that will be required to achieve optimal test coverage.
- Helping to diagnose the causes of failures in execution of test suites when they occur and working with the development teams to resolve them.
- Owning automation framework and designing it in a way to provide an easy way to test application under the test.
What We Are Looking For-
- Solid manual and automation testing experience in a complex area, experience in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests.
- Exceptional level of hands-on experience with core Java (Good understanding of OOP principles, collections, streams, etc).
- Experience with build automation tools such as Maven or Gradle, experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
Skills which will help you-
- Previous experience with development of bespoke automation solutions.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages )e.g. python, shell scripting).
- Proven knowledge of working with relational database and SQL.
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS or OpenShift, Jira.
- Fantastic base salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fully Paid Meal Vouchers
- Remote Working Possibilities
- And more....