|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||1st July|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
JLR vehicles set the benchmark for luxury, innovation and performance, and we must continually challenge to improve our vehicle quality and customer satisfaction. Join us within our Quality teams and you'll be part of the driving force behind this improvement and unlocking the potential within Jaguar Land Rover.
The Programme Quality teams drive quality into programme delivery by acting as the ‘Voice of the Customer; and influencing the programme management teams, Product Development, Purchasing, Suppliers, Manufacturing and Marketing to make customer driven decisions.
We have multiple vacancies for this specific role which will focus on managing programme quality within the delivery of Vehicle Programmes, ensuring that we achieve the key Quality targets set throughout the development of new vehicle programmes to achieve customer expectations.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Ensure the integrity of quality maturation via the assessment and validations of Critical to Quality deliverables through to Gateway approval.
* Develop and drive Whole Life Quality Plans to ensure vehicles deliver quality targets and reduce TGW on a continual basis.
* Driving ITP (Integrated Test Plan) process from HTFB through to post / driving problem resolution and reduction of TGW.
* Ensure that all programme deliverables that are the responsibility of the programme quality team are delivered robustly and on time for all programmes within the scope of the role.
* Where deliverables are not delivered to plan ensure risk and issues are been managed either directly at the gateway via risk and recovery plans.
* Supporting engineering delivery with EBER reviews, DRBFM, AGILE working and other forums throughout the programme delivery to provide quality input as applicable to provide the correct risk assessment.
* Provide quality support within the Virtual Series and Design maturation process to ensure that issues are not followed through into the pre-production build phases.
* Lead lesson learnt events and drive the improvement of both the product and business processes by implementing a strong continuous improvement / prevent recurrence mindset.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You'll need to demonstrate understanding of programme and project management with specific knowledge of delivery frameworks (PCDS or other), deliverables and gateway governance.
You'll need the ability to present complex issues in a succinct and straightforward manner to various levels of the business.
You'll need experience of working with customer and competitor insight data to help drive product decisions.
You'll need experience of the Failure Mode Avoidance methodology within the systems engineering approach in JLR at feature, system, sub system, software or hardware level.