EIA Consultant/Environmental Planner
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £42000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
EIA Consultant/Environmental PlannerThe company have offices in Central Belt Scotland and North Wales - Remote working can be supported£30,000 to £42,000 (D.O.E) + Bonus + Training Programmes + Benefits Hub + other Company Benefits + 33 days Annual leave + PensionDo you have a background in Environmental Impact Assessments and are you looking to join an excellent company that invest in their staff and give all employees the chance to train further as well as progress further?On offer is the opportunity to join an organisation that have an excellent reputation in the industry where you will be a go to expert.This is a well-established company that are continuing to expand. They are passionate about playing their part in sustainable development and they are looking for an expert to join their team.This role would suit someone from a relevant background looking to make a difference within a company that take pride in the work that they do.The Role:
- Managing the delivery of large and complex projects both including client and subcontractor management, project budgets, programme and invoicing
- Provide leadership role in environmental or planning specialisms and providing advice to clients in the renewable energy sectors and more
- Preparation and review of written technical reports for approval by Project Directors
- This company can support remote working but if you are based near Edinburgh or North Wales it would be a distinct advantageThe Person:
- Must have relevant experience in and Environmental discipline - if you are a Chartered Environmentalist this would be a distinct advantage
- proven ability to plan and deliver works in line with budgets and programme deadlines
- Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation where you will play an integral roleEIA, Environmental Assessment, Environmental Consultant, EIA Consultant, Renewables, Energy Consultant, Renewable Energy Consultant, Advisor, Project Reviewer, Edinburgh, Central Belt Scotland, North Wales, Remote WorkingReference Number: BBBH155965To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.