Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
England (Remote Working)
£30,000 + £45,000 + Travel Expenses Paid For + Holiday Purchase + Pension + Holidays + Bonus + EV Scheme + Medical
Do you have previous experience in energy engineering or working within the field of energy performance consulting and want to take a fresh step up in your career?
Are you looking to join a highly specialised and well-respected team inside one of the UK's largest energy suppliers where they are at the technical forefront of the UK's district heating and sustainable energy markets?
This company takes pride in their reputation for providing energy efficiency solutions to enhance building environments, emphasising the importance of maintaining strong client relationships with both large and small businesses.
In this role you will be heavily involved in the delivery of investment grade audits, proposals and funding applications for major clients particularly within the healthcare sector. You will be working closely alongside a variety of internal teams to carry out energy and carbon saving calculations while supporting during the design phase of projects.
The ideal candidate have at least 2 years' postgraduate experience in the field of energy engineering or energy consultation and will have previous experience of delivering energy audits, investment proposals or energy conservation/sustainability proposals.
Due to the size of the business and the resources at their disposal coupled with the ability for remote working, this is a great opportunity for someone who thrives off of a combination of autonomy and responsibility over their own work where they can feel like they are truly making a difference with the work that they do.
* Producing and submitting investment grade audits, proposals and funding applications
* Project management of initial and details energy audits, modelling and feasibility studies
* Carrying out various other audits to identify energy saving measures e.g HVAC, lighting, metering
* Using Excel to determine energy savings, cost savings and paybacks for measures undertaken
* Liaising with internal & external parties e.g Design Engineers, MV Engineers, Subcontractors etc
* Educated to Degree level in relevant discipline e.g Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc
* Minimum 2 years' experience in an energy engineering or energy consulting role
* Knowledge of industry framework requirements e.g Essenture, Ecovate, Carbon & Energy Fund etc
* Previous experience with Sustainable Energies e.g District Heating, Solar etc (advantageous)
* UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH155822
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.