Global Technology Audit, Quality & Risk Management LeadLondon£110,000 - £125,000 per annum
Our worldwide leader in the professional services sector, has mandated Oliver James to support in the hiring of a Technology Audit, Quality & Risk Management Lead within their global internal services function. This is a flexible / hybrid working arrangement, with the need to travel into London occasionally. The basic salary will pay up to £125,000 excluding car, pension, bonuses plus flexible benefits.
The key purpose of this role will be to fully lead the enterprise risk management and enhance the overall firm-wide risk management framework where appropriate.
Specifically, this will involve:
* Align information security risk management with Information Assurance
* Provide advice, challenge and support in relation to embedding the appropriate risk culture across the function
* Track risk action plans to completion with risk action owners
* Defining and delivering against an annual audit plan; encompassing all high risk third parties
* Deliver end to end Audit activities in line with processes defined by Information Assurance (second line of defence)
* Manage and lead the Tech QRM function, including hiring, on-boarding, employee development, financial and budgetary processes
* Line management responsibilities including objective setting, performance management, and coaching & support