Senior Cloud Architect - £85,000 - £130,000
One of our biggest clients here at Nigel Frank as well as the largest international professional service brand of firms is recruiting for a Senior Cloud Architect.
The purpose of this Senior Cloud Architect role is to bring a deep understanding of architectural design and execution in the public cloud, with a demonstrated technical proficiency in delivering single and multi cloud designs for enterprise clients and bring a new level of innovation and thinking into their clients.
If you are looking to take your experience and career to the next level with unlimited future opportunities moving forward then this is the perfect next step for yourself.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for both yourself and building a successful team of architects to form around client problems and our offerings.
- Strong architectural design skills and the ability to discuss the merits and trade-offs of using any particular design approach and technology.
- Understand our clients strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned to our cloud solutions.
- Participate in envisioning future industry trends and strategic technology domain solutions that will differentiate the brand in the Cloud Advisory Market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with and advising various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level.
- Assist in defining in the Cloud Advisory portfolio of offerings and continually seek opportunities to develop business.
- Contribute to external eminence of the brand in and the Cloud Advisory Practice through talks, publications, presentations, conferences and seminars as a Cloud advocate.
- Drive professional development of all Cloud Advisory team members.
Skills & Qualifications
- Enthusiastic about all things public cloud. Experience with hands on implementation on platforms including at least one of: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud.
- Interested in understanding the wider business context of a client and how technology can enable their required outcomes.
- As well as public cloud, you can show experience in one or more related cloud technology areas that interests you, for example: DevSecOps, containers, serverless, APIs, continuous delivery patterns, IaC, cloud native app development.
- Strong problem solver with creative streak and critical thinking. Loves finding innovative solutions for clients using those skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively and leading within a strong team who supports and pushes each other to succeed and learn.
- Can communicate complex topics to technical and non technical audiences both internally and sometimes externally.
- Thinks about the impact of their designs in regard to how it is operated, how sustainable and efficient it is.
- Deeply curious with a strong desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers.
- That learning journey includes an eagerness to hold technical cloud certifications with public cloud providers at "pro" level, always with one eye on which to do next.
- Willingness to contribute to the business and our culture more broadly than just this role - with a keenness to promote our cutting edge thinking across the business, communities and industries we work in.
Please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Sebastian on [Telephone number removed] for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based