Azure Infrastructure PM | £450 per day | 6 Month Contract | Outside IR35 | Hybrid - 2 Days in Leeds a week |
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who can upgrade current infrastructure in order to implement Azure - this role will be technical. Experience with the Microservices platform would be amazing!
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and all governance, risk and regulated frameworks are adhered to throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing implementation of solutions including scope, resource, schedule and financials to ensure delivery of change within agreed time and budget.
- Governance of projects through initiation, design, build and support of test phases.
- Identifying key resources and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered.
- Issue management, Risk assessment, analysis and planning including escalation as required.
- Development and maintenance of financial, resource and work plans via use of approved tools.
- Production of status reports to an agreed schedule.
- 5 years' Project Management experience
- Previous experience delivering an Azure project
- Analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management is crucial
- Relevant experience in project management; project planning, management, financial management, estimation, and decision analysis skills; exceptional focus on delivery (proactive monitoring and remedial action).
- Experience of managing projects with infrastructure deliverables.
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate a team of resources across multiple sites.
- Highly articulate with exceptional communications and inter-personal skills. Must be capable of focusing and maintaining project direction and be able to lead and motivate a team of specialist technical resources.
- Clear evidence of budget management skills and financial processes and governance.
- Problem management skills commensurate with those required to manage internal and external resources in scoping and resolution of complex issues.
- Sound decision making abilities when faced with complex demands and issues that can, and will, arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience of liaison with IT suppliers in terms of plan deliverables and problem resolution.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales